Sunday, August 26, 2012

Elegant Golden Anniversary Invitations

These Elegant Golden Anniversary Invitations are a beautiful choice of 50th Wedding Anniversary Invitiations.

This style is wonderful if you want a customized and personalized invitation featuring photos of the celebrating couple.

With these invitations you customize the name, date, and details of the special couples's Golden Wedding Anniversary and celebration! As I mentioned in this earlier post my sister and I choose to use an invitation kit, but had I known about these inviations when we were celebrating our parent's 50th wedding anniversary I think we would have chosen the Gold and Cream color choice shown here.

Although I do like the Gold and Black color also: Just some ideas to offer that may be of help to you. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment