Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome to 50th Wedding Anniversary Ideas

The idea for this blog started with the planning and celebration of my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary.

Out of love and deep respect, my sister and I made celebration arrangements for what turned out to be a wonderful event celebrating my parents and their commitment over 5 decades.

I will be sharing on this blog, among other things, what we learned while planning our parents 50th Wedding Anniversary, and new ideas that I find along the way.

Items that will be covered at least initially are Memory Cards as gifts, Photography Ideas,50th Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Choosing a location for the event, choosing catering or food selection for the celebration, and golden anniversary invitation kits.

Thanks for stopping by and come back often as I hope to be adding to this blog regularly. And if you are here because you are either celebrating your 50th Wedding Anniversary or planning a 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration ~ Congratulations!

Thoughts on a 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration including tips on choosing a location, taking photographs, and using a memory book as a gift for the guests of honor ..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment